Sunday, November 9, 2008

Challenge

I am challenging everyone to share Christ with at least one person by New Year’s Day 2009. The statistics are that 97% of Christians will never share Christ with one person before they die. Yet most of them will say their relationship with Christ is the most important thing in their life. How can this be?

Charles Spurgeon says, "Have you no wish for others to be saved? Then you are not saved yourself. Be sure of that." That may sound harsh, but it has really made me examine my relationship with Christ over the past year. If Christ was Lord of my life, why did I not care that people around me were going to spend eternity in hell.

Will you be fearful? Of course. Satan does not want you to share the gospel. If you don't know what to say, then get a good gospel tract to give to someone. Go to www.livingwaters.com to get more information or contact me and I will send you some material. Every day 150,000 people die, most without Christ.

Are we going to close our eyes or do something about? Can you imagine what could happen to this country if every Christian took Christ's last instruction seriously to go into all the world? Hold me accountable too - to see if I have shared my faith. I will be praying for you. Please pray for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Are you a good person? Go to www.needgod.com to find out.