Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Elvis's Last Words

I was watching Mike Huckabee this past weekend and he was having an Elvis special. He talked to Rick Stanley, who is a step brother to Elvis and may have been the last person to talk to Elvis before his death 8 hours later. This is the conversation according to Rick.

Rick: There is this girl that keeps telling me I need the Lord.

Elvis: She's telling you the truth.

Rick: I've tried to kick this, I've tried to kick all that stuff. (I was under the impression that to become a Christian you have to stop, you have to kick something to come to Christ. I didn't know that you come to the Lord; that is how you kick. I had it backwards.)

Elvis: It's those people who talk to you about Jesus, they're the ones who truly care.

It's those people who talk to you about Jesus who truly care. Do we care?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Are you a good person? Go to www.needgod.com to find out.